Students of the university can apply in “Сanada’s Mitacs Globalink Research Internship Program for Ukraine”
We invite students of the third course to participate in Сanada’s Mitacs Globalink Research Internship Program for Ukraine in a variety of academic disciplines, from science, engineering and mathematics to the humanities and social sciences.
Deadline: 19 September 2018
The Mitacs Globalink Research Internship is a competitive initiative for international undergraduates from Australia, Brazil, China, France, India, Germany, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, and Ukraine. From May to September of each year, top-ranked applicants participate in a 12-week research internship under the supervision of Canadian university faculty members in a variety of academic disciplines.
Mitacs Globalink Research Internships are currently available at over 60 universities across Canada. For more information, please click here on “Information for Students” to see the list of universities.
Globalink Research Internship alumni interested in returning to Canada for graduate studies are eligible for the Globalink Graduate Fellowship.
Mitacs Globalink Research Internship includes:
- work on a joint project with a professor at the Canadian University (according to your interests, skills and experience);
- flight to Canada;
- Transfer from airport to your place of residence;
- scholarship for food, accommodation and living costs;
- Medical Insurance;
- enrollment into Canadian University on internship period;
- Support for mentor students at the Canadian University campus;
- the opportunity to attend events, workshops, seminars for professional development;
- A certificate confirming the Globalink Research Internship program.
Student applicants must provide in their application:
- On-line application form to participate in the progpam.
- A CV detailing research experience ( Mitacs template).
- Letter-recommendation from a professor or research supervisor with scientific research and interests description (instruction).
- An official transcript from the home university, in English (confirmation of the grade point average more than 80%).
An English or French language exam is not required. The level of proficiency in a language is determined by a professor from Canada during a Skype interview.
For the latest news on Globalink Research Internships, like Mitacs Globalink on Facebook.
Questions? Read our Frequently Asked Questions or contact email@example.com.
Call + 38 096 285 2000 Julia Pelypenko