+38 (0562) 32-39-77
  • Українська
  • English

Enrollment: step by step

What programs can I apply as a foreign student?
We have 18 programs for Bachelor and Master level and 9 PhD courses

List of programs and courses by Faculties:
Faculty of Agronomy (Agronomy; Landscaping).
Faculty of Water Supply Engineering & Ecology (Building and Civil Engineering; Ecology; Protection technologies for environment***.
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine (Veterinary Medicine***; Veterinary Hygiene, Sanitation & Expertise***).
Faculty of Biotechnology (Livestock Production and Processing Technologies; Water Bio-resources and Aquaculture).
Faculty of Engineering and Technologies (Agricultural Engineering; Food Technologies). 
Faculty of Management & Marketing (Management; Marketing; Economics***; Public Management and Administration***.
Faculty of Accounting & Finance: Accounting and Taxation; Finance, Banking and Insurance; Management of Economic Security***.

*** only Master level

Education fee – how much is it?
For Bachelor level: 1500 USD/per year;
For Master level: 2000 USD/per year;
For PhD level: 2500 per/year.

payments should be made in UAH by the official current exchange rate of the NBU at the date of payment. OR paid at the University official account in USD from abroad. It means that you or your parents can pay education fee at your home country

What languages can I choose for education?
Our education programs are in Ukrainian language.
We offer in English Master program in Management. PhD courses in Management, Economics, Public Management and Administration.

Please note: we offer for foreign students Preparatory Courses in Ukrainian for 3-6-9 months.
Education fee for the preparatory course is 100 USD per month.

What papers I need to apply?
1. International passport.
2. Document about previous education (school, college, University) – with apostille or other legalization stamp according the country of education.
3. Supplement for the document about previous education with subjects and grades you obtained during the previous education – with apostille or other legalization stemp according the country of education.
4. Medical certificate about the health status appropriate for education.
5. Medical insurance (can be bought after the enrollment).
6. 6 photos 3×4 cm.
7. Document /certificate about Ukrainian language preparatory course graduation (if you apply for the University preparatory course you do not need this document).
If you chose the program in English (Master level in Management, PhD courses), please, bring your English language certificate (no less than B2 level) or the other documents about your skills in English (University diploma etc.)

How can I get the invitation from the University?
Contact International Relations & Public Communication Office by e-mail:
Send us the scan in colour of your passport (the 1st page), Diploma about previous education and Supplement with subjects and grade.
We invite you for the interview by Skype or other messenger.
We can send you the official invitation after the successful interview.

When can I start my application process and when will be the end of the enrollment campaign?

You can apply from the July 10th, 2019 and the latest term is October 20th, 2019.
Do I need to have the certificate about recognition of my previous educational documents before I will apply to the University?
No, you do not need a recognition certificate for applying. BUT according with the legislation all foreign students need to recognize/validate their educational documents till the end of the 1st semester of the 1st year of education. 
You can apply for that to the Ministry of Science and Education of Ukraine or we can made this procedure at the University (International Affairs & Public Communications Office).

Can I live at the University dormitory?
Yes, you can. We have rooms for foreign students at the Students dormitory #4 at the Naberezhna Peremogy Avenue nearby from the Dnipro river. The district is developed for students life with all infrastructure: gyms, supermarkets, transport facilities, laundries etc.