+38 (0562) 32-39-77
  • Українська
  • English


To attention of foreign citizens and citizens of Ukraine who have studied abroad!

By the order of Ministry of education and science of Ukraine from 05.05.2015 p. №504 for continuing education in Ukraine citizens of other states and citizens of Ukraine who studied abroad must go through the nostrification (recognition) of foreign educational documents procedure.

Foreign documents about secondary, professional and higher education (including academic transcripts) need to be recognized.

Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, National Information Centre may carry recognition for Academic Mobility ENIC Ukraine or by the institutions of higher education for their students.

The International Relations Department is responsible for recognition procedure of foreign educational documents for the students of DSAEU (LINK). Responsible manager Ms. Tetiana O. Radionova, tel/fax: +38-0562-323977,