+38 (0562) 32-39-77
  • Українська
  • English


To attention of foreign citizens and citizens of Ukraine who have studied abroad!

Citizens of other states, who would like to continue education in Ukraine, have to apply about the validation (recognition) of foreign educational documents (by the order of Ministry of education and science of Ukraine from 05.05.2015 p. №504).

Foreign documents about secondary, professional and higher education (including academic transcripts) need to be recognized.

Information and Image Centre of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine is the responsible institution for the recognition procedure

International Relations and Public Communication Office of the University can assist foreign and Ukrainian students in recognition procedure according with the Ukrainian legislation. 

Please, contact us: 

Viber +380976737300